Sports Illustrated Senior Sports Writer, Greg Bishop, joins me on the show to talk about success in basketball.
Greg’s feature subjects have ranged from Ricky Williams to Adrian Peterson to Aaron Rodgers. He spent time as the Jets beat writer for the New York Times and the Seahawks beat writer for the Seattle Times.
I became friends with Greg while he was researching for his cover stories on Gonzaga Basketball. I found him to be a thoughtful and kind person and we immediately hit it off.
Since Greg has interviewed some of the top performers in the world, I wanted to pick his brain on common threads of successful athletes. Here are some of the questions I asked:
- How do you find the story in the story?
- What’s unique about Gonzaga basketball?
- What are the common threads of successful athletes?
- How can players prepare for success and fame?
- What is the most impactful story you’ve covered?
If you want to learn more about success in basketball, check out the article Personal Growth w/ Brett Ledbetter
Here’s where you can learn more about Greg Bishop and success in basketball: