Are you wondering how to get recruited to play college basketball if there aren’t exposure tournaments and maybe not even a high school season? I brought on college basketball coach and Showcase Director, Brant Minor, to share how players can get discovered.
Coach Brant is in his second year as an assistant coach with the Pacific University men’s basketball program.
Away from Pacific, Minor has established Max Hoops (MaxHoops.com) which runs camps, clinics and showcases around the country. In the summer of 2018, Minor hosted “The Exclusive” a fifty team NCAA certified tournament in Las Vegas.
Plus, he has been involved in basketball camps throughout the country including Duke, Gonzaga, Oregon, and Tennessee, in addition to camps throughout the Northwest.
If you want to get recruited to play college basketball, check out this week’s episode and learn:
- What college coaches are really looking for
- How to stand out on and off the court
- Why you should contact coaches before going to a tournament
- How social media can help or hurt your chances of playing college hoops
- How to determine what level you should play at
Here’s where you can find out more about Brant Minor: