Not all professional basketball players have a pro mindset. People with a pro mindset take care of their body, consistently train their mind, prioritize their workouts and treat people with respect.
Jake Wiley’s mindset helped him make the jump from playing college basketball at a NAIA school, to being Player of The Year at a Division 1 school, to earning a spot on the Brooklyn Nets.
Today, Jake shares how he turned a life of mischief into a life of working hard and helping other people.
Listen to this week’s podcast and learn:
- The power of the subconscious mind
- What it takes to go from NAIA to the NBA
- 3 books that everyone should read
- Why you need to be committed to the “right” things
- A day in the life of a pro basketball player